PREPARATION TIME: 10 mins
COOK TIME: 25 mins
- Chicken boneless 1 kg
- Salt to taste
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- White pepper powder 1 tsp
- Black pepper powder 1/2 tsp
- Lemon juice 1 tbsp
- Cream 1/2 cup
- Cashew nut mixture 1/4 cup
- Cumin powder 1 tsp
- Garam masala powder 1/4 tsp
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Milk Cream Mix (Cream 1/2 cup + Milk 1 cup)
- Oil (for cooking) 1/4 cup
- Onion rings (as required) for garnishinglemon (as required) for garnishing
- green coriander (chopped) for garnishing
- Green coriander 1/4 cup
- Cashew nuts 1/4 cup
- Green chilies 3-4
- Water 3 tbsp
- In a blender add coriander, cashew nuts, green chilies, water and blend well. Your cashew nut mixture is ready.
- In a bowl add chicken, salt, ginger garlic paste, white pepper powder, black pepper powder, lemon juice, yogurt, cream, cashew nut mixture, cumin powder, garam masala powder, oil and mix well. Marinate for 25-30 minutes.
- Now in a pan heat oil and add marinated chicken. Cook for about 3-4 minutes or until half cooked.
- Now on a burning stove place wire rack and place half done malai boti tikka on it. Crush some oil on it and cook each side for 3-4 minutes or until fully cooked and take off flame.
- Now in a pan add milk and cream, cook for 3-4 minutes, then add prepared malai boti tikka, and cook until cream evaporates.
- Dish the malai boti out and garnish it with onion rings, lemon and coriander. Serve hot.