PREPARATION TIME: 15 mins
COOK TIME: 5 mins
- K&N’s TenderBrest 2-3
- Salt to taste
- Black Pepper Powder 1/2 tsp
- Red Chili Powder 1/2 tsp
- Red Chili Flakes 1/2 tsp
- Cumin Powder 1/2 tsp
- Coriander Powder 1/2 tsp
- Black pepper powder 1/2 tsp
- Black Olives (chopped) 2 tbsp
- Jalapeno (chopped) 2 tbsp
- Lemon juice 1 tbsp
- Garlic (chopped) 1 tsp
- Red chili flakes 1 tsp
- Mustard paste 1/2 tsp
- Sandwich Bread Slices (as required)
- Oil (for frying)
- Marinated chicken
- Take K&N’s Tender Brest and cut it into thin strips.
- In a bowl add salt, pepper, chili powder, chili flakes, ginger garlic paste, cumin powder, coriander powder, garam masala, lemon juice and marinate the strips well. Set it aside for marinating for half an hour.
- In a bowl, add Mayonnaise, salt, black pepper powder, olives, jalapeno, lemon juice, garlic, red chili flakes and mustard paste. Whisk them well and your sauce is ready.
- Take a slice of sandwich bread, cut the edges, and then cut into halves. Roll each half into a thin sheet.
- Take a single marinated fillet strip put it on the rolled bread sheet and roll it into a tight tube-like shape. Prick some toothpick to keep its shape and set aside.
- Now, heat oil in a pan and shallow fry your chicken Swiss rolls for 3-4 minutes on medium low flame or until light golden brown.
- Tasty Chicken Swiss Rolls are ready. Serve with pickled sauce.