FIPRA International is an independent European public affairs consultancy based in Brussels and London, we are looking to hire a Chief Finance Officer in Brussels. Since its foundation in 2000, we advise leading businesses and organizations on how to navigate complex policy landscapes and address regulatory challenges. Our core services for clients include intelligence, analysis, strategy setting, coalition building, and tailored solutions.
With 50 outstanding, dedicated professionals in our Brussels and London offices, we combine in-depth regulatory expertise and high-level political insight which helps our clients achieve meaningful and measurable outcomes. We also coordinate the wider FIPRA network together with our partners. Our network offers clients unrivaled access to bespoke, highly-specialized strategic counsel in all EU and the EEA Member States in Europe, and elsewhere internationally, bringing together global reach with local, in-market expertise.
As CFO, you will hold combined responsibilities for all Finance departments responsibilities. You will be a member of the management committee and report to the Managing Partner.
We are looking for an individual who will lead and drive the Finance function in a creative and strategic manner. The right candidate should be at a phase in their career where they or would relish the challenge of supporting the business for growth.
- Proactive set-up and optimization of finance processes;
- Permanent management of all financial aspects of the company: definition and follow-up of budgets, financial controlling, reporting and KPIs, and banking relations;
- Preparation of weekly/monthly financial reporting and analysis;
- Coordination of budgeting & forecasting processes;
- Analysis of profitability of project portfolio;
- Set up & follow up internal controls for project execution;
- Financial project reporting to governmental institutions;
- Cost analysis and optimization.
- Degree in Finance, Business Administration, or similar by experience;
- Minimum 5 years as a CFO, Finance Manager, or Administration Manager in a large or medium-sized company;
- Fluent in English, Dutch, and French; knowledge of any other language is an asset;
- Experience in international finance is an asset.
- Analytical aptitude;
- Risk assessment skills;
- Innovation management;
- Leadership skills;
- Strategic mindset;
- Communication and Collaboration;
- Business intelligence.
Exact compensation may vary based on skills and experience.
Please send your CV and Cover letter by the 14th of October.