PREPARATION TIME: 10 mins
COOK TIME: 35 mins
- Chicken (legs) 6
- Red chili powder 1 tbsp
- Falak Garlic powder 1 tbsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Falak Black pepper powder 1 tbsp
- Baking powder 1/2 tsp
- Soy sauce 3 tbsp
- Water (for soaking) 2 cups
- Green chili paste (for soaking) 2 tbsp
- Marinated Chicken Pieces
- All-purpose flour as required
- Water as required
- Oil (for frying) as required
- Fries as required
- Falak Fries Masala (For sprinkle) as required
- Take a bowl add vinegar, water, green chili paste and mix well. Set aside.
- On a cutting board prick the chicken pieces with fork.
- Dip them vinegar mixture for 30 minutes.
- In a bowl add red chili powder, garlic powder, salt, black pepper powder, baking powder, soy sauce, chili sauce, garlic paste, lemon juice, vinaigrette chicken pieces and mix well. Marinate for 3-4 hours.
- Now take the chicken pieces and coat them in flour, dip in water, coat again in flour.
- Then deep fry on low medium flame until light golden brown in color. Take off flame and set aside.
- Take the fries and sprinkle Falak Fries masala on top. Serve with Chicken Broast.