PREPARATION TIME: 15 mins
COOK TIME: 25 mins
- Olive oil (for frying) 2 tbsp
- K&N’s TenderBrest 4
- Salt (for seasoning) 1/2 tsp
- Black pepper powder (for seasoning) 1 tsp
- Garlic powder (for seasoning) 1 tsp
- Olive oil 2 tbsp
- Tomatoes (crushed) 1 ½ cup
- Heavy cream 1 cup
- Parmesan cheese powder 1/2 cup
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Fried K&N’s TenderBrest
- Creamy Tomato Sauce
- Basil leaves (thinly sliced) 1/4 cup
- Season K&N’s TenderBrest with ¼ tsp salt, ½ tsp black pepper powder and ½ tsp garlic powder on each side of chicken.
- Heat olive oil in an ovenproof skillet or cast-iron skillet at medium-high heat. Add seasoned chicken to skillet and cook until golden brown in color for about 4 minutes. Turn and cook on the other side for another 4 minutes. Remove chicken from the pan and set aside.
- In the same skillet, heat olive oil and add garlic, sauté for 1 minute. Add tomato paste, fennel seeds, and red chili flakes and cook for about 1 minute.
- Add crushed tomatoes and bring to a simmer, allow to cook for 4-5 minutes. Stir in heavy cream, parmesan cheese, stir and cook until oil separates.
- Add salt into creamy tomato sauce and cooked K&N’s TenderBrest. Allow cooking for more minutes.
- Top it with fresh basil and your Creamy Tomato Chicken Skillet is ready to serve.