PREPARATION TIME: 10 mins
COOK TIME: 20 mins
- Chicken (boiled & shredded) 1/2 kg
- Cream 1 cup
- Red chili flakes 1 tbsp
- Green chilies (chopped) 1 ½ tbsp
- Green onion (chopped) 1/2 cup
- Green coriander (chopped) 1/4 cup
- Black pepper powder 1/2 tsp
- Mayonnaise 1 cup
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Hot sauce 2 tbsp
- Samosa Patti as required
- Oil (for frying) as required
- Prepared chicken sticks
- Bread crumbs as required
- Beaten eggs as required
- In a pan, heat oil and add garlic paste. Saute for a minute, now add shredded chicken, black pepper powder, soy sauce, chili sauce, hot sauce, red chili flakes, green chilies and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Now add mayo, green onion, cream, coriander and cook for 2-3 minutes. Take off flame and set aside.
- Now take the samosa patti and cut into 4 equal parts.
- Now take one part and place the chicken mixture on one end. Roll it into roll shape and brush with egg to seal the edges properly.
- Now dip it into beaten eggs and coat in bread crumbs. Note: Can be frozen in a zip lock bag for 2-3 weeks
- Shallow fry on low medium flame until golden brown in color.
- Tasty Chicken Sticks are ready to serve.