PREPARATION TIME: 10 mins
COOK TIME: 25 mins
- Potatoes 1 kg
- Red chili powder 1/2 tsp
- All-purpose flour 1/4 cup
- Black pepper powder 1/4 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Garlic powder 1 tsp
- Gram flour (besan) 1/2 cup
- Carrot (chopped) 1/2 cup
- Green onion (chopped) 1/4 cup
- Green chilies 3-4
- Coriander powder 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
- Garam masala powder 1/2 tsp
- Cumin powder 1/2 tsp
- Red chili powder 1/2 tbsp
- Potato mixture
- Chicken mixture
- Oil (for deep frying) as required
- Take the potatoes, peel off the skin and cut into thin slices. Now cut these thin slices into thin match sticks.
- In a bowl, add cut potatoes, red chili powder, all-purpose flour, black pepper powder, salt, garlic powder, gram flour and water. Mix well and set aside.
- Now in a chopper add chicken mince, carrots, green chilies, green onion, coriander powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, cumin powder, red chili powder and chop well. Set aside.
- Take the mince mixture and make small ball shapes in the palm of your hands.
- Take potato mixture on the palm of your hand, place the chicken ball in the center and cover it with the potato mixture.
- Deep fry on low medium flame until light golden in color and take off the flame.
- Tasty Lacha Chicken Pakora Recipe is ready to serve.