PREPARATION TIME: 10 mins
COOK TIME: 20 mins
- Chicken mince 700 gram
- Paprika powder 1/2 tsp
- Oregano 1 tsp
- Hot sauce 2 tbsp
- Red Chili flakes 1 tbsp
- Black pepper powder 1/2 tsp
- Green chilies (chopped) 2 tbsp
- All-purpose flour 3 tbsp
- Flour (for coating) as required
- Beaten Eggs (for coating) as required
- Kurkure crumbs (for coating) as required
- In a bowl add chicken mince, paprika powder, oregano, hot sauce, red chili flakes, black pepper powder, garlic powder, lemon juice, salt, green chilies, flour and mix well.
- In a blender add Kurkure and blend well to form crumbs.
- Take the mince mixture in palm of your hand and make into finger shape.
- Coat the prepared fingers in flour, eggs and Kurkure crumbs.
- Now deep fry on low medium flame until crispy and fully cooked.
- Serve hot with dip.