PREPARATION TIME: 20 mins
COOK TIME: 15 mins
- Chicken (boiled & shredded) 4 cups
- Onion (chopped) 1 cup
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Chaat masala 1 tbsp
- Cumin powder 1 tsp
- Red chili flakes 1 tbsp
- Green chilies (chopped) 1 ½ tbsp
- Green coriander (chopped) 2 tbsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Cheddar & mozzarella cheese (grated) as required
- Chicken mixture as required
- Oil 1 tbsp
- In a pan add oil and onion saute until translucent then add ginger garlic paste and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add chicken and cook for 2 minutes.
- Then add salt, cumin powder, chaat masala, red chili flakes and mix it well. Now add capsicum, coriander, green chilies and cook for 2-3 minutes. Your chicken mixture is ready.
- In a bowl add flour and salt, mix well. Now add water and knead a smooth dough. Let is rest for 20 minutes.
- Transfer dough on board and divide into 4 equal parts and make small dough balls.
- Take one ball and flatten with the help of your palm and then roll it into a disc shape.
- Transfer it on a preheated pan and cook for 3-4 minutes from both sides.
- Spread chicken mixture in triangle shape. Add cheese and fold the paratha in triangle shape.
- Heat oil on pan and fry paratha from both sides until light golden.
- Tasty Chicken Cheese Paratha is ready and serve with ketchup.