PREPARATION TIME: 10 Mins
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- ½ tbsp sour cream
- ½ cup 65% cacao bittersweet chocolate chips
- Jumbo marshmallows (we used half of a 7 oz bag)
- ¼ cup cream
- graham crackers
- Spread all of the marshmallows except for 4 onto a parchment lined cookie sheet and broil until charred. Let cool and set aside.
- Roast the remaining 4 marshmallows until lightly toasted and golden brown. Let cool.
- Blend milk, ice cream, sour cream, and charred marshmallows until smooth.
- Heat chocolate chips and cream in microwave in 10 second intervals until the chocolate begins to melt (takes about 20 seconds). Stir until smooth.
- Layer milkshake and chocolate ganache in a glass. Top with a scoop of ice cream and toasted marshmallows.
- 78g calories
- 49g fat
- 80g carbs
- 12g protein
- 71g sugars