PREPARATION TIME: 15 Mins
- 4 medium scoops (about 1½ cups) coffee ice cream
- ⅔ cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons dark cocoa powder, plus extra for garnish
- 1 tablespoon instant espresso powder
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ⅛ teaspoon almond extract
- ½ cup grated dark chocolate
- ½ cup heavy cream, whipped (or see Finishing Touches)
- Spread all of the marshmallows except for 4 onto a parchment lined cookie sheet and broil until charred. Let cool and set aside.
- Roast the remaining 4 marshmallows until lightly toasted and golden brown. Let cool.
- Blend milk, ice cream, sour cream, and charred marshmallows until smooth.
- Heat chocolate chips and cream in microwave in 10 second intervals until the chocolate begins to melt (takes about 20 seconds). Stir until smooth.
- Layer milkshake and chocolate ganache in a glass. Top with a scoop of ice cream and toasted marshmallows.
- 782 calories
- 49g fat
- 80g carbs
- 12g protein
- 71g sugars