PREPARATION TIME: 15 Mins
- 1.25 cups of milk
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream
- 2 vanilla cake donuts (with sprinkles!)
- 1/2 cup frosting
- whipped cream (recipe below)
- ½ cup rainbow sprinkles for rim garnish
- ⅓ cup vanilla frosting for rim garnish
- 2 glazed donuts per glass for garnish
- 1 skewer topped with 3 small glazed donuts and 2-3 donut holes per glass for garnish
- optional: chocolate sauce
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Start by making your whipped cream. Put your stand mixing bowl in the freezer for 10 minutes before combing the heavy whipping, granulated sugar, and vanilla and mixing on medium until thick peaks form.
- Next, garnish the rims of your glasses by covering them in vanilla frosting and then immediately rolling in rainbow sprinkles. Then place the glasses in the freezer to set.
- Next, make your milkshake. Combine milk, ice cream, 2 vanilla cake donuts, and ½ cup of vanilla frosting in your blender and blend.
- Pour milkshake into each glass, top with two full-sized donuts, add your skewer of small donuts and donut holes, stick in the straw, add whipped cream, more sprinkles, and a drizzle of chocolate sauce.
- Share the milkshake with someone and enjoy!
- 78g calories
- 52g fat
- 86g carbs
- 15g protein
- 79g sugars