EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction, and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, our clients, and for our communities.
EY’s Strategy and Transactions (SaT) department offer strategic advice to both private and public clients. Within the Valuation, Modeling, and Economics department, the EU Infrastructure Team provides advisory services in the fields of transport, energy, and sustainable infrastructure to the EU Institutions, which are priority clients for our firm globally.
As a result of our consistent growth in this specific consulting space, we plan to expand our EU Infrastructure Team and are currently looking for a Manager/Senior Manager with a background in the field of sustainable energy policy, infrastructure market and regulation, and carbon neutrality.
Your key responsibilities
- You will work in a team of professionals dedicated to providing services to the EU Institutions, mainly the European Commission and the European Investment Bank;
- You will lead business development activities and the preparation of EU tenders;
- You will manage key engagements, multidisciplinary teams, and client relationships to perform feasibility studies, evaluations, policy options analysis, scenarios’ definition, modeling and assessment, and optimization of financing solutions.
To qualify for the role you must have
- A Master’s Degree in Economics, Business Administration, Business Management, or Engineering;
- 5 to 10 years of experience in economic analysis, related to the energy market and infrastructure regulation (electricity and/or gas);
- Solid understanding of EU policy in the field of sustainable energy/energy efficiency/renewable energy/alternative fuels/climate mitigation and relevant directives, strategies, and policy instruments;
- Conversant with the preparation of EU tenders and proved a high winning rate;
- Experience in cost-benefit analysis, project financing, and bankability assessment;
- Excellent knowledge of English (oral and written). Further language skills would be an asset;
- Excellent organizational skills, flexibility, and ability to work under tight deadlines.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings, and a wide range of discounts, offers, and promotions. We also offer
- Support, coaching, and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around;
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career;
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you.
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. Our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.