- Location Brussels, Belgium
- Sector Non-Profit
- Experience Internship
- Posted Sep 16
- Support COCIR activities in COCIR Committees
- Actively monitor EU consultations, and draft legislation, and initiatives. Draft reports and coordinate COCIR contributions
- Research trends and data in medical imaging, radiotherapy, health ICT, and electromedical industries
- Work closely with Public Affairs to assist in the preparation of conferences, reports, and position papers
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in political science, European affairs, law, or a related field.
- Experience in medical technology and the regulatory and technical environment of medical devices is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- English is the working language. French, German or Dutch is optional.
- MS Office.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Dynamic, creative, self-motivated, and proactive.