The best keylogger employee management system allows efficient production management through the use of app usage tracking, task management, keyboard/mouse activity tracking, as well as employee clock-in/out tools. With this at your disposal, you can ensure that work hours are optimized, making it great for managing both remote and co-located teams.
Companies have invested more in technology during the pandemic because they have to be as efficient as possible while being able to scale and innovate for the future. Back in 2015, around 30% of businesses monitored their employees. Today, that figure upsurged to 80%. As more companies have transitioned to work-from-home arrangements, the sales of keylogger employee management systems have increased significantly, especially during the onset of the virus outbreak.
Different businesses have different requirements, and with the incredible number of keylogger employee management systems currently being offered,” we narrow them down to the best attributes.
IMPROVE TIME MANAGEMENT
- Use a remote keylogger employee management system to save time and reduce supervision
- Let remote employees identify and track what projects/tasks they’re working on with Revealed Agent
- Use agent scheduling and anomalous behavior rules to track attendance
- Easily integrate with your favorite project management system
DETECT SUSPICIOUS BEHAVIOR WITH AUTOMATED POLICIES & RULES
A sophisticated anomaly engine will automatically detect when an employee deviates from their normal parameters or exceeds acceptable risk levels
- Use the remote keylogger employee management system to define and detect dangerous, harmful, and irregular user behaviors
- Detect behavioral anomalies in applications, emails, file activities, and network use
- Automatically respond to malicious behaviors by notifying admins, locking the user out, and taking remote control
- Stop compromised endpoint activity before any malicious activity or insider fraud happens
USE REMOTE DESKTOP CONTROL FOR SECURITY AND TRAINING
Remote work management will allow you to take away a user’s ability to access a desktop or access their desktop for hands-on training
- Manually override an account and remove users
- Access the remote control feature from any live session with a single click
- Contain dangerous activity and eliminate threats by overriding keyboard and mouse access
- Provide personalized, one-on-one training to staff by remotely connecting to their desktops
MONITOR AND AUDIT REMOTE LOGINS AND NETWORK ACTIVITY
Remote users connected to your business network are monitored by the remote employee management system
- View detailed reports on remote employees’ IPs and ports, computer or domain, time of the session, and endpoint identity
- Get automatic alerts whenever suspicious remote user activity is detected
- Block connections or data transmissions from a remote user for individual IP addresses or computers
- Detect risky activity like repeated connection attempts, initiation of specific root processes, suspicious connection protocols, or off-hours logins
BUILD A SECURITY SANDBOX FOR UNSANCTIONED REMOTE USERS
Create virtual servers to set up a Terminal Server for remote vendors, then use deploy the Agent on the server for better remote work management
- Keep remote contractors out of your internal network and repositories using RDP
- Remote keylogger employee management system records activities separately, can restrict access or take control of the server
- View key activity data and multi-level reporting in an intuitive Business Intelligence Dashboard that simplifies complex data and analysis, and presents them as easy-to-read charts, graphs, and maps
In fact, these solutions have become one of the key HR trends that will likely persist due to the new workplace normal. Moreover, the global market for keylogger employee management systems is forecasted to increase by 84% to $1.32 billion by 2027.