PREPARATION TIME: 4 Hours, 15 Mins
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- ½ cup wildflower honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Pinch of cinnamon
1. Pour 1¾ cup heavy cream into the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the whip attachment.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk the remaining ¼ cup heavy cream with the ricotta cheese, honey, vanilla, and cinnamon to combine. Whisk vigorously to help thin the texture of the ricotta so it’s less clumpy.
3. Whip the heavy cream on medium speed until it forms medium peaks.
4. Gently fold the whipped cream into the ricotta mixture, mixing just until fully combined.
5. Pour the mixture into a storage vessel (a casserole dish, cake pan, or loaf pan would work) and cover with plastic wrap. Freeze until set, 3 to 4 hours. Soften for 15 minutes before scooping and serving.
- 2,602 calories
- 208g fat
- 161g carbs
- 38g protein
- 154g sugars