PREPARATION TIME: 5 mins
COOK TIME: 10 mins
- ½ cup (50g) rolled oats
- Scant 1 cup (230ml) plant-based milk (such as cashew milk)
- 2 teaspoons dried chamomile flowers (or an emptied chamomile tea bag)
- 1 tablespoon coconut butter
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- Sliced almonds, toasted (to garnish)
1. In a small saucepan over low heat, combine the oats with a scant ½ cup (115ml) of boiling water and the plant-based milk. Add the chamomile flowers or tea leaves and mix until combined. Cook for 10 minutes, stirring constantly.
2. If desired, remove any larger chunks of the flowers. Top with coconut butter, maple syrup, sliced almonds, and flax or chia seeds.
- 398 calories
- 21g fat
- 46g carbs
- 10g protein
- 5g sugars